Larry Hinkle • Copywriter
719.271.4326 • email@example.com
larryhinkle.com • lunchbucketcreative.com
Creative Director/Copy • Lunchbucket Creative, Ltd. • 2009–Present
Currently responsible for creative direction, copywriting, project management, and branding and advertising campaign development.
- Clients include: Bryan Herta Autosport, California Casualty, Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation, Citizens Project, Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group, IndyCar, Mortgage Solutions Financial, PENRAD Imaging, The Home Front Cares, and WATCO/NuFit.
Freelance Copywriter • 2008–Present
A good chunk of our agency’s work comes from freelance assignments for ad agencies and clients across the country.
- Clients include: DISH Network, Studio Center, The Atkins Group, Transamerica, HuebnerPeterson, Internet Honey, Graham Advertising, Windstar Productions, Jayco, Triple Crown Casinos, and Northwest Toyota Dealers.
Sr. Copywriter • Vladimir Jones (formerly PRACO) • 2001–2008
Responsible for creative brand development, advertising campaign development and implementation for many regional and national brands.
- Clients included: Ent Federal Credit Union, The Broadmoor, Experience Colorado Springs (CVB), Xcel Energy, Centura Health, Sandia Resort & Casino, Palm Beach Princess Casino, Win River Resort & Casino, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and Seven Falls.
Sr. Copywriter • Zero Base Advertising • 1999–2001
- Clients included: Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL), OhioHealth, Columbus Area Humane Society, and Cranel.
Sr. Copywriter • Lord, Sullivan & Yoder • 1998–1999
- Clients included: Columbia Gas, POV Partners, Time Warner Communications, Square D, Mettler Toledo, Columbus CVB, and Papa John’s Pizza.
Copywriter • HMS Partners • 1996–1998
- Clients included: The Huntington, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Nationwide Insurance, and American Electric Power (AEP).
Copywriter • Badertscher Communications • 1993–1996
- Clients included: Buckeye Power/OREC, AmeriCom Bank, TODCO, and HealthFirst.
· BA in Journalism/Advertising, THE Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
· American Advertising Federation Colorado Springs, Board Member – 2010-2011
· American Advertising Federation Member
· HWA Affiliate Member (Horror Writers Association)
· New York Festivals (Finalist)
· London International Advertising Awards (Finalist)
· Silver Microphones (several National Finalists)
· ADDYS (multiple winners, including Best of Show 2002 and 2007)
· Columbus Biz-Comm Awards (Best of Show 1993, 1994, 1995)
· Gold and Silver NCAA-NACMA awards, 2008-2009
· Work featured in Adweek and Columbus CEO Magazine